This page last changed on Mar 20, 2005 by eburke.
Software provided by The Concord Consortium
Generic Pedagogica Authoring Tools that can be run from WISE 2.5
- The Genetics Authoring Tool allows an activity developer to create and set up a custom activity that uses components like Meiosis, Chromosomes, DNA, Pedigree and Population views.
- The Dynamics Authoring Tool allows an activity developer to create an environment with physical entities like atoms, walls, boxes, forces, gravity, etc, that can be run in a simulation.
- The Dynamics + Graph Authoring Tool allows an activity developer to add position or velocity graphs to the Dynamics activity.
- The Dynamics + Graph + Data Table Authoring Tool allows an activity developer to add a data table to the Dynamics + Graph activity.
- This Molecular Workbench activity link will start Molecular Workbench and create a new activity.
- The Temperature Probe activity is a demo of collecting data from a temperature probe and showing this data in a graph.
Molecular Workbench Links
- ACE (Activity Construction Editor) This will point inside the local cache directory by default. Anything that is modified or created there may be overwritten by an update or deleted by clearing the cache. Ace Same VM
- Here is the Test version of this page.
You can login, register, and download the Pedagogica Explorer software in http://mac.concord.org. If you are not a member of the TELS School, login as username:tretreat, password: tretreat.
Documentation and Extras
To check if you have the proper resources installed to do anything on this page, click here.
If you are a Developer, Scripter or Author, you might be interested in some of the documents at the following page: Pedagogica Scripters and Developers Pages