This page last changed on Feb 17, 2009 by sfentress.
- Make sure lab book always loads background image
- Make sure smart graph is not causing freezes
- Log starting and clearing of data graphs
- Teachers can disable student writing of definitions
- Students have option to re-write definitions
- Glossary expands to show individual definitions
- Have answer fields that include units
- Print plants branching activities correctly
- Allow smart graphs to support units
- Smart graph:
- Highlighting of graph axes
- Label tool with lines going to axes
- Pre-fill label tool
- Student-draggable highlighter
- Ensure a real graph snapshot is taken of push-it model (currently a screenshot of the graph is recorded)
- Native TTS for windows: currently windows and other non-Mac platforms use the FreeTTS library for speech. Switching to native would make for a slightly smaller download (though voice may be worse).
- Models can't be currently printed out (they just display with a "Model" box). Printing out a real screen shot would be nice.
- Simple disabling of individual glossary items by authors