This page last changed on Nov 21, 2007 by sfentress.
- Carolyn ran jnlp on each computer day before.
- Aaron preconfigured username and passwords in udl diy
- One computer had 10.5, and the webstart fix doesn't work there, so it hung at 2%
- 5 computers from concord took 45 minutes for all to start
- one computer started in 25 minutes.
- 1 other computer a white iBook, 10.4 webstart wasn't working, froze at 2% again.
- Sam and Carolyn returned and one computer broke
- It took a 1.5 minutes to start it again
- Turned off the trust dialog.
- Teachers didn't like the sound of the voice
- white computer still needs to be fixed, not clear how.
- could make a separate 3-4 udl jnlp, because it doesn't need mw.jar and netlogo.jar
- Also, jnlp should point to a frozen version of mw.jar, since MW has constant minor updates that don't affect UDL but slow down start-up
- try out proxying options for webstart: local proxy, p2p proxy