This page last changed on Jun 02, 2005 by scytacki.
- getting a display component setup, so ann and teemss authors,
can work with the xml and look at a preview
- This requires scotts time to get it working.
- it needs to look really close to what will be shown on the palms, so authors can figure out how to structure the content so it shows up correctly.
- Assuming we can get an intern for the whole summer it would be best to give in a nice size task that would have well defined milestones, but it is building up his skills in a particular area. And perhaps by the end he will have created something really nice, and have some new skills. Having him do a bunch of different tasks will require more of lots of my time. In any case with any of these people it will take a lot of my time at the beginning.
- using vex to edit teemss content.
- requires integration with database
- offline version using subversion, cvs, something else.
- embedded components??
- using portfolio to edit teemss content
- will not be as general as vex solution, because it will be more tailored to teemss structures
- need more tools for handing embedded objects that are "text objects"
- embed portfolio view into eclipse plugin.
- use eclipse tree view
- eclipse property editors
- problem: swing component for rendering compound documents
- syncing otrunk
- use syncml, or java rsync, or java subversion
- p2p sharing objects
- store otrunk in eXist database, sync???
- otrunk users, and reports
- requires some global otrunk system that can handle multiple users portfolios see task above
- handheld labbook improvements
- first learn how the labbook system works
- add new features to labbook components: compound documents, drawings,
- syncing improvements: palm conduit stuff, pocket pc
- multiple user: don't need multiple labbooks, just one with multiple users