This page last changed on Oct 11, 2005 by ehazzard.
Instructions for Student post-tests
- Once you have covered a unit topic with your students, then you should give them the matching post-test. You are expected to cover at least three unit topics with your students.
- Give each post-test as soon as possible after you have completed teaching the unit.
- There is no written post-test for the Technology/Engineering units. Instead, the student's work on the unit will be used as a performance assessment. Save student portfolios for units 5, 10, and 15 in a special folder so that you can send them to the Concord Consortium.
- Download the post-test PDF files for your grade level and print them out.
- Make enough copies of each test for all your students. Double-sided copying is fine. Note that even though some of the pictures have color, they should just be printed out in normal black and white/grayscale.
- Be sure to use the sticker system provided to you by SRI to keep track of the tests.
- Don't talk about the tests afterwards. The questions should be treated as proprietary and confidential, and should not be used for any other purposes. Don't keep copies of the tests or test items.
- Collect the tests and save them to give to your local district contact to mail in to us.
If you have any questions or concerns about the tests, please contact Shari Metcalf by e-mail email@example.com or phone (978-371-5854).
Choose the link that matches your students' grade level:
Post-tests for Grades 3-4
Post-tests for grades 5-6
Post-tests for grades 7-8