This page last changed on Feb 10, 2006 by scytacki.
Bluetooh serial error code info
- 769 - serErrBadParam - this is the error code when the user cancels the bluetooth selection dialog.
- 773 - serErrTimeout - if the device being connected to is restarted this goes away. Probably reseting
the palm will also fix this.
- 774 - serErrLineErr - got one of these while trying to stop the device after getting a lot of out of sequence errors. I believe it occured because a serial port error happened while collecting data that wasn't logged.
- 775 - serErrAlreadyOpen - this occured when bluetooth was being used by something else
for example a web connection to a bluetooth router
- 778 - serErrNotSupported - the bluetooth connection window doesn't even open. reseting device fixes
- 12583 - btLibErrCanceled - canceled while negotiating with device
- perhaps we saw a 668 or 688
Error code list