This page last changed on Feb 04, 2005 by sbannasch.
UUIDs - jug
Synchronization - Sync4j
Java XML Data binding - XMLBeans
- Object Trunk - this is a mechanism for storing and retreiving "objects"
- not intended for java objects
- Separate storage object is used: OTDataObject. Each OTObject in this system uses an OTDataObject to store and load its information
- each OTDataObject has a collection of resources. Resources can be: blob, boolean, sting, list, map, object id
- each OTDataObject has a UUID.
- Currently there are no transactions. As soon as a resource in a OTDataObject is modified this change perminent.
- The main implementation uses files with UUID for the file name data is a serialization of the OTDataObject.
- there is also an ozone implementation. this might be useful if we want to have several programs accessing an OTrunk database at the same time.
- User Objects:
- database implementation must implement User Object mapping
- given a user and a object id . the database returns a OTUserDataObject.
- if anything makes a change to this UserDataObject then a new DataObject will be created for that object.
- XML Import
- basic import of data objects is hard to use.
Similar to Workspace using object concept
xml import of objects
Synching of otrunk objects
Implementation of some simple objects