Projects: TELS : Sept 10 Planning Meeting for TELS
This page last changed on Sep 11, 2007 by tlord.
TOP 10 MAJOR TASKS
THE GOAL IS TO HAVE SUCCESSFUL RUNS THIS YEAR. THAT MEANS THAT THE ACTIVITIES WILL RUN AND LOG AS THE RESEARCHERS NEED AND, BOTH RESEARCHERS AND TEACHERS WILL HAVE USEFUL REPORTS TO VIEW STUDENT DATA.
1. Logging (instrumenting models)
Logging Data - Logging of models is good in Airbags & Netlogo
More can be done in MW, Heat and TEmp and Chemical Reactions
Beat's Biologica (dragon mating, new requirements and population, need whole new activity)
2. Researcher reports
Aaron-Excel spreadsheets, making it work with SDS
3. Teacher reports
Scott--teacher report tool/annotation which is in the WISE 3 Portal, gets data from SDS but the teacher annotations are saved in the teacher portal.
4. Otrunk version of Pas
Making Pas work with OTrunk and making OTrunk work more with SAIL. Pas needs to be Otrunked. This needs to happen by January. By Scott w/ Hiroki or Tony or Aaron (since he does everything)
5. Better browser support.
6. Practically supporting WISE and SAIL. Supporting SAIL runs is more difficult.
7. SAIL runtime support (Scott, Aaron and Stephen)
8. Basically how to integrate the tools to:
author models/activities - > create a curnit - > register curnit with SDS - > link curnit to JNLP - > create students - > run in SAIL
SDS more reliable - memory leak - Aaron
9. Model authoring--Scott is helping with this b/c it is a hgh priority for Marsha
10. Supporting developers in their development environments
|Document generated by Confluence on Jan 27, 2014 16:48|