This page last changed on Sep 18, 2008 by hiroki.
Meet at 1:30 Eastern, 10:30 Pacific
- review existing project service abstraction
- discuss plan of DIY Project Service integration
- provides run link for each project
- provides reporting links for each project
- provides a list of available projects
- provides meta data about projects
- if the plan is agreed upon, start modifying the portal to support this integration
- schedule the next meeting
- agreed to meet and pair-program
- put new code into Concord Slice. This was agreed upon two weeks ago at tels-tech mtg
- first task: make a DIY project domain such that when the run link is clicked, it will redirect users to DIY portal.