This page last changed on Jan 07, 2009 by aunger.
First time only
- install mozswing
- install subversion client
- Mac OS X
- First set up up the command-line tools: Command-line tool
- Then set up the GUI Tools:
- SCPlugin (Follow steps 2-3 in the installation instructions)
- Install the GUI Tools (command-line tools not necessary)
- check out LOOPS activities from subversion
- Create a folder
- Right-click the folder and choose Subversion->Checkout
- Enter the LOOPS Repository information
Creating a new project
- Run an SVN Update on your local files
- run http://jnlp.concord.org/dev/org/concord/maven-jnlp/loops-pas-otrunk-authoring/loops-pas-otrunk-authoring.jnlp
- Create your project
- Open the template project
- Save as.. the activity into the folder which holds all of your subversion files
- Right-click on the activity in the folder and do a Subversion Add
- Right-click on the subversion folder and do a Subversion Check-in
- Write a quick note about what changes you made and click Commit
- Set up the project in the DIY and Portal
- In the DIY
- Go to the LOOPS DIY
- Log in, then go to "Activities" on the left.
- At the top of the page, click "Create a new Activities"
- Give your Activity a name and a description
- In the URL space, put the URL to your newly checked-in activity. In the case of these instructions, that will be something like: http://svn.concord.org/svn/projects/trunk/common/java/otrunk/otrunk-examples/LOOPS-Pas/your_activity.otml
- Make sure "Always get the otml update from external url" is checked.
- Leave the rest of the form in its default state.
- Click "Create".
- In the portal
- Go to the Concord Slice and log in as a Teacher (or create a new Teacher account and log in)
- Instructions To Be Continued...
Updating an existing project
- OTrunk Examples
- Concord Slice
- LOOPS DIY