This page last changed on Apr 10, 2009 by scytacki.
This is the setup for a mac
- install eclipse
- install subclipse plugin plugin for eclipse
- install commandline subversion
- install keychain
- install commandline maven
- install m2eclipse plugin for eclipse
Check out Projects from Codebank
Using Eclipse with CodeBank
Projects to check
Framework - shared interface
Graph - base package for graph
install maven into User/Applications
add a .bash_profile file
and put maven on the path with
export PATH=$PATH:[TSC:path to maven bin folder]
To update dependencies:
SSH and keychain setup
Automatic ssh-agent startup for shell users
Install commandline subversion
get the osx dmg
run the package installer
it doesn't add it to the path automatically, you need to add /usr/local/bin
Get Apple Java Source Code
Go to ADC:
Login (if you don't have an account create one it is free)
Go to the downloads page, and then select the java downloads
Download and Install the release 5 documentation
The sources can be found here:
This file can be used as a source attachment in eclipse.
Without logging in you can see the downloads listed here.
Editing priviledges in Confluence
- login to jira as an admin
- find the user.
- added concord-developers, concord-internal, teemss-*, confluence-admin
Working with SAIL and TELS code
SAIL tutorials – Building Pas Suite, Building SAIL (SAIL)
Setting up Eclipse
- SAIL Dev (older archives) - this list is for more technical/code related discussions about SAIL. Example: What method do I need to call to do X? or My PLR isn't building.