This page last changed on Jul 24, 2007 by bcard.
items in red have bugs and are on jira
- on ExpressionList, list doesn't accept non alphanumeric characters
- checked the edit button: if the input box is blank the edit is effectively canceled, it checks for invalid formulas.
- ExpressionSymbolList, ExpressionConstantList, and Programmable Calc provide no interactive functionality.
- Add measurement and calc test buttons don't work, tested adding and deleting from the text fields.
- Text fields accept non alphanumeric characters and formatting (tab, return)
- test dragging the objects, splitting connections, changing the resistance of resistors, adding things from the grab bag, checking voltages.
- clicking in empty space and on objects, confirming voltage drops.
- calculator functionality?