This page last changed on May 03, 2007 by scytacki.
I'm sure there are many persistance pages scattered around the CC wiki and the TELS wiki. If you find pages that aren't linked please add them here.
- Saving to the Database through object interfaces
- Saving to XML through object interfaces
- Working with objects unaware of any state saving.
- Proxy references for delayed loading
- Maintaining the state only in real objects
- Maintaining the state in both the real objects and outside
- Schemas for the stored data.
Pros and Cons of maintaining external state
Persistance of Java Objects - a meeting we had about this